We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Orlando
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Orlando sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, certification and aptitude to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become obstructed, make sure to call us as soon as you find an issue. Fixing it early can help you avoid pricey damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also create problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 407-329-7661 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*