End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Orlando Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for a long time.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and fix minimal leaks.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you do just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Orlando.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to find than others, but there are a couple telltale clues that you need to call a plumber in Orlando. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than average.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls appear moist or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion by your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t locate the evidence, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or tiny silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you may have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are numerous areas you could find a leak.
Leaks can be caused by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 407-329-7661 or schedule an appointment online.