Furnace Installation in Orlando Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up HVAC systems, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Orlando.
What makes our professional services stand out from others? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in current industry and equipment learning to find the most outstanding methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding services that we offer you time to think it over—365 days, in fact.
Reach us at 407-329-7661 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know right when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and might even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 407-329-7661 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your home from any dust we might bring in. We use drop cloths at the installation space to avoid messes.
- Expert services—Our professionals have achieved some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a checklist to ensure your furnace is operating like it should before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most excellent service wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to buy a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 407-329-7661 or contact us online to book your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.