A popping sound is characteristic of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy use
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Call an experienced company in Orlando, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.