A popping sound is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy needs
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call an experienced company in Orlando, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.