Pro AC Installation in Orlando Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Orlando, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Not only do we have the experience and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 407-329-7661 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good method to conserve on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service company in Orlando? Here are a few of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your home, you assume they’ll put in your new system for peak effectiveness. And they’ll keep your home and yard in an unchanged state as when they showed up.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation process requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll wear shoe booties to guard your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your floors protected from debris throughout our services.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed extensive schooling to receive the most desirable technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each little item is taken care of. We’ll also check your unit is working like it should and meets local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to program your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll let you know how installation is going and when you can expect us to be finished.