It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since annual maintenance delivers a lot of pluses for your system, like better efficiency and a lower likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth inspection of your system whenever they’re at your home. This inspection may help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your house. This might help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Regular maintenance offers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Finds little troubles before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This service is the most complete in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 407-329-7661. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.