It’s not difficult to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important priority we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact routine service delivers lots of advantages for your system, like enhanced efficiency and a lower possibility for issues. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth inspection of your system whenever they’re at your home. This inspection can help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your house. This can help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Regular maintenance offers a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds little issues before they cause costly repairs.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This service is the most complete in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 407-329-7661. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.