Your HVAC equipment is an investment in your home. Guard it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium heating and cooling service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a dime out of pocket for parts or labor. This guards your bank account from expensive unplanned repairs. When you call us for an appointment, you’ll receive a quick response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your home, we’ll complete a detailed check of your equipment. This helps us pinpoint any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to enhance your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any heating and cooling issues in your residence. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also involves annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are several advantages to having this exhaustive repair completed.
5 Perks of Annual HVAC Tune-Ups
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Locates small troubles before they cause expensive malfunctions.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps guard your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating unit.
Every unit maintenance includes a 29-point visual check plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat calibration
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting performance and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits