Summer has officially arrived in Orlando and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system going out during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner every year for an exam, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Inspect AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Orlando is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 407-329-7661 today!