We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Orlando homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Orlando home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Orlando at 407-329-7661 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.