Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.