Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.