No matter what the temperature outside in Orlando, the temperature inside your house decides how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working correctly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a deeper look at how you’re using your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Start this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is almost here in Orlando. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Advise my guests to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system on the market in Orlando.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is helpful to finish the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service Expert will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to customers at no additional cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your utility bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a stable escalation in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!