No matter what the elements outside in Orlando, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable it will be. Choose the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t working properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a deeper look at the way you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Work through this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is almost here in Orlando. How do you prepare your AC?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Ask my guests to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most costly system on the market in Orlando.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it stops.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to ready your equipment for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is helpful to finish the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service technician will be on the lookout for more serious headaches for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a stable escalation in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, think about installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!