The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a large array of possible problems.
These issues are generally small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these malfunctions degrade further, your entire system might be at risk. These are headaches and costs you can fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But passing on annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a brief amount on a tune-up now can help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Small Troubles in Advance
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate central internal parts. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are repaired as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance could lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a collection of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to suit every budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime costs if you call our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are included as well, saving you around $99 each visit. You’ll also have access to several of the most-wanted advantages from our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we do our best to answer a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to added benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 407-329-7661 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.