Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, because it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of malfunctions.
Frequently troubles are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these troubles worsen, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and bills that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or working properly, you could ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies small troubles early. Stopping big troubles from occuring beforehand is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the opportunity to closely examine and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this creates an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You could have lower heating and cooling bills, plus the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly heating and cooling costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that work with your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying more if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get several other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access added perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 407-329-7661 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.