With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We collected the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.